– Gaining some flying hours before your Cathay Dragon interview?
– Some real flying experience in Melbourne, Australia?
– Or would you like to gain your Pilot’s Licence?
You can have a meeting with Glen Buckley, CEO of Melbourne Flight Training to discuss these options!
Glen will be in Hong Kong – 6 & 7 October – scheduling meetings from 10am (every 30 mins) on both days for a free, no obligation meeting where you can discuss
– Your career options
– Consider our flight experience Short Course program of 5, 10 or more hours piloting an aircraft, or
– Achieving your Pilot Licence
– MFT can assist you with you having a Study VISA where you can study Full Time for 12 months or more to achieve your Commercial Licence with an Instrument Rating (Advanced Course)
Your flight training hours will be instructional flying on a *CASA recognised syllabus of flight training which will be recognised if you wish to complete your Private Pilot’s Licence (PPL) or Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) or if you just want 5 or 10 hours, the amount is really up to you!
*CASA – Civil Aviation Safety Authority (Australia’s government aviation regulator)
At Melbourne Flight Training we recognise an important part of any flight training program is to expose students not only to the training environment, but also provide them with the opportunity to interact with industry working airline pilots. With this in mind, we have developed a social area consisting of a pool table, large screen TV, Foxtel payTV and a bar for after hours socialising. This area opens out onto the upper level balcony which overlooks the airport and the runways. On Friday nights staff, students and guests regularly get together for a BBQ and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. Friends and family are always very welcome.
Copyright © Melbourne Flight Training. All Rights Reserved | CRICOS: #02844F | RTO: ID22508
Just another EPIC website